Willesden Green, neighbourhood in the Borough of Brent in north London, attracts more and more international families.
Indeed, conveniently located on the Jubilee Line, one can reach Wembley in 6 minutes.
The Canary Wharf business district is accessible in 28 minutes thanks to the fastest tube line in London: the Jubilee line! You are also about ten minutes from the stations of Baker Street, Bond Street and Westminster for good shopping and Sunday walks.
This village-like neighbourhood has grown in recent years and has lost its poor neighbourhood status to become increasingly trendy.
Investing in Willesden Green is still accessible and should be profitable in the medium to long term.
Large shady avenues are lined with large Edwardian houses, wider than in many other parts of London, with “real gardens”. They attract big families. This is one of the few areas in zone 2 where there are large detached houses (that do not share a wall with a neighbour,).
Close by, the beautiful Gladstone park is a real attraction to the area with its 40 hectares of greenery.
Advices and French Touch addresses:
- Treat yourself to a nice lunch at the delicious Italian restaurant “Sanzio” on Station Parade
- Get some fresh air during the weekend in the huge Gladstone Park with its 40 hectares… so many tour routes to choose from…
- Discover the new Willesden Green Library on Brondesbury Park Road: very modern and spacious, you forget the time as you discover thousands of books
- Discover the library next to the Brent Museum where Brent’s history over the past 50 years is analysed: an exciting evolution through the ages
- Dine at the Sushi Say on Walm Lane famous in the North West London for the quality of its products
- Signup at the Willesden Sports Center which offers lots of activities for its members (basketball, tennis, swimming, rugby field)
- Walk around Willesden Lane to find a vintage piece of furniture, an old street sign, a designer lamp or a 17th century sculpture
- Enjoy the Queens Park Farmers’ Market on Salisbury Road every Sunday morning to buy organic food produced in farms around
Visit all boroughs here